Beauty matters to Aussies and they take all the efforts to use natural methods for looking beautiful.
Connie Stevens, an American actress once said that “Nothing you wear is more important than your smile”, but what if you are hesitant to smile because of the various factors that has caused damage to your sparkling white teeth. It can lower your self esteem.
You will definitely not want your smile to be affected because of food stains on your enamel, yellow patches, plaque build up, etc. Teeth color speaks a lot about your oral hygiene and therefore it’s vital to keep your teeth healthy and sparkling white. It may be an overwhelming task to select the best teeth whitening powder in Australia or the best toothpaste made of natural ingredients. Why not depend on natural products or whiteners to enhance the beauty of your teeth?
So, following are 5 natural teeth whiteners which you can use to achieve and redeem the incredible beauty of your precious teeth.
- Coconut oil: Coconut is beneficial for skin, hair and teeth. It has lauric acid that eliminates plaque causing bacteria and also keeps your breath fresh.
Method: Every morning rub some coconut oil on your teeth with the help of your fingers. Avoid swallowing it. Now, brush your teeth and you will see great changes in the appearance of your teeth within a few weeks.
- Baking soda: Baking soda keeps your mouth and teeth healthy. It is also called bicarbonate of soda and a popular kitchen ingredient which is easy to find. Baking soda treats halitosis or bad breath, gum diseases, mouth ulcers or sores apart from keeping your teeth white. Remember, baking soda is abrasive, so you need to be careful with the quantity as it may erode the enamel of teeth.
Method: Take a non fluoride tooth paste and apply it on the tooth brush. Now sprinkle some baking soda on top of it and then brush your teeth with it in a regular manner. You can use baking soda twice a day, 2 times per week. When you start seeing results, use it every 7 to 10 days to maintain the health and beauty of your teeth.
- Fruit peel: banana and orange peels are magical for your teeth. As you age the natural color of teeth fades and surface stains starts accumulating. Consumption of alcohol, cigarette smoking and dark colored foods or drinks can snatch the beauty and health of your teeth. Orange and banana peels acts as natural teeth whiteners. These are rich in magnesium, vitaminB6 and potassium and.
Method: Apply the peels directly to your teeth for a week continuously and brush your teeth after few minutes. You will see excellent results. You can use the peel twice a week.
- Activated charcoal: If you have heard about teeth whitening activated charcoal powder or toothpaste then do not delay to make it a part of your beauty kit. You must use 100 percent organic naturally activated charcoal powder made of coconut shells that are free of chemicals, bleach additives, preservatives, etc. It is extremely safe for sensitive teeth and will keep them bright. The benefits of activated charcoal for teeth are numerous and with regular use you can whiten your teeth, get rid of plaque, yellow patches, stains, bad breath, etc.
Method: Wet and soften your tooth brush. Now, dip your toothbrush in charcoal powder. Brush your teeth and you will see the change after using the natural teeth whitener for the first time. The powder can be used twice daily for 30 days and after that to maintain the white color of your teeth, you can use it once a week.
- Apple cider vinegar: For stubborn teeth stains apple cider vinegar works like a miraculous remedy. It kills bad bacteria in the mouth and removes stains as well as plaques from the teeth.
Method: For stubborn stains rub apple cider vinegar on your teeth and then rinse with water. You must not use this remedy very often as apple cider vinegar is abrasive and it can erode the teeth enamel. For a less abrasive mouth wash put a teaspoon of the vinegar in a cup of water and swish it around in your mouth. Do it for thirty seconds and then rinse your mouth.
There are many other ways to get white teeth as well. Many prefer visiting cosmetic dentists for fast and easy results. But, are these methods really healthy or safe? These methods are not healthier in the long run and therefore, choosing a natural teeth whitener or natural teeth whitening products that are inexpensive and result in no side effects will be more beneficial.
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to get that lovely smile back and keep it safe throughout the year using the above mentioned remedies.